How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

waiting for almost 2 days, no goods recieved

So i ordered this Order# 8115860 2 days ago and hes has not given me the goods. He is not talking to me either. He also completed another persons order, who ordered after me. Please help thx

In regards to your order, we will contact the seller on your behalf to complete the transaction for your order.

Rest assured, as we will have you notified as soon as we are able to get in touch with the seller.

Your patience is much appreciated and in the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

its been 4 more hours and still no word, every single time i purchase anything on g2g i get a problem whether it be the account gets banned, they carry on to use the account and proceed to hack my other account , or it just doesn't get delivered. Please fix the reliability of your sellers because this kind of wait is unacceptable, 2 days over the delivery eta. With real items it would be unacceptable, so why should it be acceptable here where there is no shipping (because it is online) and all it takes to actually deliver is a click of a button. Please sort the seller out because i am extremely unhappy with the service.

Ive had enough, im cancelling the order

Login to post a comment