How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

Verification submission form hasnt been complete in a week

Hi there. I've  downloaded my driving license photo as a document with my face on it, with international literation of my name and so on. More than a week has passed, but status is   still "verifying your photo id..." Is something wrong with it? Not enough photo quality or what? Wrong document? Notify me please, I 'd like to solve this situation

Hi Roman,

We have forwarded the documents to the respective department for review and approval. This process typically takes 24 - 96 working hours to complete. You will be notified by email once there is an update on this matter.

We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Roman,

This is to inform you that your photo ID has been approved and your G2G account has been verified. If you have any further questions, do let us know by contacting us at support@g2g.com

Thank you.

Where did you find your account , to let you down load your photo I D

Hi Leo Niemiec,

In order to be get the verified seller status, you will need to submit a photo of your Identity Card or driving license to us. The verification process usually will be done within 24 hours. For more information about Power Seller ranking, please refer to this link :

http://support.g2g.com/support/solutions/articles/5000001417-is-there-a-ranking-system-for-seller-how-does-the-ranking-system-works-

Steps to submit photo :
a) Go to “My Account”
b) Go to “Seller Payment”
c) Under Seller Payment -> Request Payment
d) A pop up will be visible and at the bottom part of the pop up, you will notice a button to upload and to submit your photo.

Should you have any further questions, do let us know by contacting us at support@g2g.com

Thank you

Login to post a comment