How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

ORDER# 8389162 Paid but not showing as paid

My payment went through paypal, but the site says the payment is still awaiting and no payment was made for this order. I confirmed with paypal and my bank account that the payment was taken from funds. I have no idea how to fix this beyond posting here.

Thanks.

Okay, now my purchase has been canceled. I can only assume this was done by the seller. Unfortunately, the seller has already been paid through my paypal account, and I'm not seeing the money having been returned. The seller: okok appears to be a very active seller, so I'm not sure where this issue is. I'd like my money back or the transaction completed.

Hi Daphne,

Please take note that earlier Paypal has faced some technical issue and in result it cause the delay of the payment process. However, your order has been processed. You may now try and contact the seller with built-in system G2G chatbox to proceed the trade with the seller and complete the order delivery.

Thank you.

I can't contact the seller because the purchase was apparently canceled and they marked it as refunded even though they still have my money from paypal.

Hi Daphne, 

We are sorry to hear that. However, your order has been canceled. We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours, and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. 

Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for more information on the status of your payment refund.

Thank you and once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment