How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

Order# 8439643 (2017-04-05 20:45:59)

Seller have not delivered my Item, He/she ask for 7 - 11hr of time after i PM him, but still not delivered after way pass 11hr. And now he did not respond to my chat.

We have filed a complaint against this seller and get you notify via email once there is an updates.

Seller is offline now, since sunday.

Hi Nwind,

Thank you for contacting us. Kindly allow us some times as we already have notified our respective team to inform and contact the seller to expedite the delivery of your order. You will notified separately via email once there's an update.

Thank you.

It has been a week, so what is the situation?

Hi Nwind,

We are in the midst to be in touch with the seller to expedite the delivery of your order. Kindly allow us some time while we contact the seller. We apologize on behalf of the supplier for the unpleasant experience.

We apologize on behalf of the supplier for the unpleasant experience. As checked with respective team, the seller was currently inactive. We regret to inform you that this order has been canceled and refunded. Kindly try place a new order and the next order will proceed accordingly.

Login to post a comment