How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

the seller is not responding.

I have paid and the seller isn't responding. but it has only been a day. Could you somehow notify him and raise his attention? order: 8580580

We will contact the seller on your behalf to complete the transaction for your order.

Rest assured, as we will have you notified as soon as we are able to get in touch with the seller.

Alright thanks :)

Hello what if I have already paid and the seller won't get back to me?

Hello, what if I have already paid and the seller has not gotten back to me?

We have already informed him now to go online and contact you as soon as possible. If you're not able to wait for the seller, you can also have it cancel and refunded now by letting us know.

My order Order# 8584515 says the seller is online and i have waited over 20mins and have not recieved anything

Hi lukehodgson1911,

We were informed that your order already been delivered now. Kindly contact us at support@g2g.com should you need any further assistance.

my order #8589665 SAYS THE SELLER IS ONLINE BUT HASNT RESPONDED YET

Hi Jake,

We are in the midst to be in touch with the seller to expedite the delivery of your order (8589665). Kindly allow us some time while we contact the seller and we would notify you immediately once seller ready to deliver. 

In future, kindly contact us at support@g2g.com should you need any further assistance. Thank you.

okay thankyou

Your welcome :)

Hi Jake,

Kindly be inform that your order 8589665 has been canceled and refunded to you via Store Credit. Please check accordingly. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have the same problem that i have purchased a top up offer with this Order number # 8594627 , and the seller is online but not answering me and i have waited 3 hours till now and there is no response from him, please help me.

Thanks in advance

Hello, Ahmed. We have notified the seller to respond to you on G2G chat.

thanks, the problem has been solved :)

You are most welcome, Ahmed. ;)

I have paid and it said "Payment Received". I did this 30 minutes ago with an order stated as "Instant Delivery". IT says the seller is online and havent heard anything. Order # 8595657

We are still awaiting you to verify your PayPal email before we proceed. jfurstner630

Hello, I made purchase and my current order states that my payment has been received and that the seller is online, but it has been almost 3 hours since I made my purchase and the delivery time is estimated at 1 hour. Order number is 8595981

Thanks so much!

-Michael

Hi Michael,

We have noticed that your order 8595981 has been delivered by the seller. Please check accordingly and kindly advised to log in and confirm the delivery of your order to complete the process. 

Thank you for shopping at G2G.

my order is #9023402 

my order has been in processing for almost 3 hours now and the seller has not been answering even though it says she is online.

I contact support but all they say is to contact the seller in chat.

please help

i just dont want to be logged into the account when they start the top up process

You need refrain logging to your account after you have submitted your account for top up.

Ok well what about the seller not responding to me issue?

Login to post a comment