How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

Awaiting Payment

I have Just attempted to make two seperate purchases twice because of the awaiting payment error appearing on both of them, 1 transaction was sucsefully completed but the other three did not process but i have been charged for them

I only have the Order# 8688019 to pass on as the other two i canceled the order to make a new one before seeing i had been charged anyway...

Order# 8687974 (2017-06-08 18:05:53)

It appears that the order 8688019 has been delivered to you and completed. As for order 8687974, we would like to extend our apologise towards the delay of your order delivery. The confirmation of payment receipt of this order has been delayed because we did not receive an automated update from the payment gateway page.As it is possible to proceed with your order now, we would like to confirm with you again whether you would like to :

1. Proceed with order delivery, OR

2. Cancel the order

We will be waiting for your speedy reply on this matter. We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It seems that the seller for your order has delivered your item to you. We will now deem this inquiry as resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries.  

Login to post a comment