How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

All the possibilities of withdrawal to newcomers!

Recently, G2G has been updated, and now sellers who do not sell more than 1000 dollars per month are prohibited by all payment methods except PayPal. I understand that you so want to stimulate sell more, but there are countries on which PayPal still does not work! I am from Ukraine and we work PayPal only for payment. We can't withdraw money. The site has been from gamers to gamers and is guaranteed ample payment options. Please reconsider the decision and make a good choice

10 people like this idea

I understand that you so want to stimulate sell more, but there are countries on which PayPal still does not work! I i like webmoney Please reconsider the decision and make a good choice

Agreed, the website shutdown every payment method, even paypal you need to have at least 100$ to withdraw, if it carries on like this then i'm not left with any option but to not sell on g2g anymore.

I reported my problem in this support and they transferred me to the common seller

I have exactly the same problem and what should I do? I hope for any decision

I have same problem i already finished transection +1000$ i don't know how can i upgrade to rank. Paypal does not work in my country i bought many currencies from local buyers this i already gettin cancer because of this...

Login to post a comment