Sellers must comply with the following rules when creating listings. Failure to do so will result in listings removal and banning of G2G account.
1. Sellers may create 3 listings per category. Sellers who wish to offer more variation of the package which falls under the same category can do so by stating it in the description section of the same listing, then create those listings under "Others" category.
2. The minimum purchase quantity must be set to "1".
3. Sellers are not allowed to exploit or manipulate the unit pricing with the intention to gain advantage in listing visibility; to mislead, deceit or fraudulently misrepresent through product listing and its description.
(a) This include attempts to sell multiple packages in one listing, whereby buyers are required to add and checkout multiple quantity to achieve the desired boosting outcome, AND
(b) Creating product listing with low price and high purchase quantity.
4. Please maintain a healthy marketplace environment without competing in a malicious manner. We will remove all listing which violates this rule and we reserve to take actions against the sellers, which include but not limited to account suspension and permanent removal of selling capabilities.
5. Only Self-Play option is allowed. Account share is not permitted.
Creating listing with low price and selling multiple packages, requiring buyers to checkout multiple quantity for desired boosting outcome.
Only 3 listings allowed per category. Additional variation of packages can be stated in the product description, then create those listings under "Others" category. Seller may provide the URL of those listings in the descriptions as well.
Seller has to login to own account to help buyer's character fulfill advertised tasks. Examples:
1. Assisting buyers in dungeons or raids.
2. Completing quest objectives with buyers.
3. Killing mobs or bosses with buyers.
4. Form a PVP team with buyer to play together in PVP arena.