If you want to remove your payment information, or if you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Change or remove your information. To remove your payment method, select None. Get help if you don't see None or can't select it.
- Tap Done.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch Menu > Account
- Under Payment methods, touch More payment settings
- If prompted, sign in to payments.google.com
- Touch the payment method you want to remove
- Touch Remove > Yes, remove it
The payment method will be removed from your Google account.