How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

EternalStock Scammer Do NOT Buy From Him!

Do NOT buy WoW gold from seller "EternalStock". He is a scammer. I bought 500,000 gold on WoW from him because of his "1 hour" guarantee delivery time. 24 hours later and I still have not received my gold. I messaged him many times and he just keeps making excuses like "My guy is transferring gold there or they are changing shifts." Never had this problem with any professional currency websites or services.  

He then sends a message "done" and tries to close the transaction, claiming that the gold was delivered which it was not. I reported him and hopefully I will receive my money back now because I can't cancel the purchase anymore.  

Do NOT let the seller rankings on this site trick you. This site does not do any quality assurance checks so anyone can easily fake their sales to pretend to be a reputable seller. Only thing I can hope for is to get a refund as quick as possible from G2G.

The gold has been received now despite being VERY delayed. Take caution if you need the gold in a timely manner.

I JUST BOUGHT FROM THIS FUCK WIT HE NEVER REPLIES BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS

Login to post a comment