How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

CHEATER SELLER HIKARU

since 15/10/2018  i made an order, he says is already delivered is false i want my money back

my order number 11242372

ty

1 person has this problem

I have the same problem. they do not deliver the product as they do not respond to my messages.

ORDER №11394386

I have wait over 12hours, since the seller info that its a 2hours top-up process. i'm going to cancel my order, and want my rest value money my order back!!!!!!!!!! i have placed 10000 Diamond order, seller just top-up 600 diamond yet. wanna get the rest money back!!!!Don't want back to this seller, poor service!!!!!!!!!!! And he fraud AD to attract customer, on his website said fastest top-up, 2 hours, after 12 hours he didn't done the job, and not contact me.

I have wait over 12hours, since the seller info that its a 2hours top-up process. i'm going to cancel my order, and want my rest value money my order back!!!!!!!!!! i have placed 10000 Diamond order, seller just top-up 600 diamond yet. wanna get the rest money back!!!!Don't want back to this seller, poor service!!!!!!!!!!! And he fraud AD to attract customer, on his website said fastest top-up, 2 hours, after 12 hours he didn't done the job, and not contact me.

HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!!  HIKARU Seller is Fraud!!!!! 

G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!

G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!G2G need ban him seller account and IP!!!

Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!Such a Fraud Seller!!!!!!

Login to post a comment