1. Seller is required to fulfill the delivery within the stipulated delivery time by using the delivery method selected by buyer. Sellers are advised to set a delivery time frame that they can commit and deliver, as advertised on their listing. Good practices and reliable sellers attracts the most customers. Sellers should log on to their accounts as often as possible as this would reflect their online/offline status on their sales listing. This increases the chance of a potential customer in placing an order from their list.
2. Seller is required to capture screenshots (printscreen before and after trade) or provide video evidence of the trade. For screenshots, seller is require to upload up to a maximum of 10 screenshots via the order page after delivery is completed. For video recordings, send it to us via email along with your order number. Please keep the videos with you for at least a month. Read more about proof of delivery under GamerProtect.
3. Seller is not allowed to request for an order cancellation. Seller may be required to provide obligatory compensation to the buyer if an order is canceled or delayed due to seller's negligence. Stock level must be accurate at all times. For an example, if the stock level is set to 1000 gold, you are expected to deliver 1000 gold to the buyer. Make sure you have the item in possession before creating the listing.
4. All communication and correspondence between the seller and the buyer must be done through the G2G Chat Application. Refrain from chatting in-game.
5. Seller is not allowed to provide offsite trade or personal offers in any way (see Offsite Trading below). Any sellers found doing so will have their G2G account permanently banned.
6. Communications with buyers must be courteous. We strictly prohibit the posting of harassing content, including but not limited to threats of violence. If you believe there has been a violation to any of our policies, please report it to us immediately.
7. Seller is not allowed to create more than one Shasso account and commit fraud by buying from their own sales listing. Any seller found doing so is subject to penalties or even permanent ban of account.
G2G takes very seriously on the trade practices conducted at our marketplace. While it is a rare occurrence, it has been reported on occasion where honest users are harmed by fraudulent actions/intentions of hoodwinkers. Trade conducted and completed within the G2G platform ensures that the order has gone through GamerProtect's verification checks and cleared appropriate protocols. Offsite trade will not receive any assurance from G2G either in mediation or indemnification as we are not liable for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
We have enacted a policy for sellers currently to demonstrate a solid stance against soliciting offsite trade. Even if the intentions are pure, things can still go wrong, and therefore these proactive steps are being taken to ensure the safety of our honest users. If a seller is caught embezzling traffic from G2G to complete trade offsite, their accounts will be suspended. If a buyer, or seller tries to lure you to engage in offsite trading activities, please report it to us immediately. You may after all, save yourself and others from being unnecessarily affected by fraudulent activity.
- Your G2G account will be suspended temporarily (remove listings, disable payment withdrawal and selling permission, cancel any pending payments) .
- You may contact G2G via email@example.com and produce a formal written appeal for your case. Our respective management shall review the case before deciding on the outcome.
- A penalty of USD150* is to be paid directly to us via specific payment gateways or deducted directly from seller's available balance, prior to the release of the account.
- Any partial delivery made will be deducted and a full refund shall be issued to the buyer.
*subject to change
- Your G2G account will be suspended permanently.
- Your entire account and its contents will be revoked (including any available funds in the account).
1. Buyer should not accept or agree to any offsite trade and personal offers provided by the sellers. Protect yourself from falling victim to scam.
2. Trade conducted offsite will not receive support from G2G either in mediation or compensation, as we are not responsible for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
3. Report to us immediately if you encounter any sellers soliciting for offsite trade. If the report comes with sufficient proof and the perpetrator is penalized, you will be rewarded for your efforts.