1. DON'T return the in-game items under any circumstances and regardless of the reasons given, even if it’s the same character that just traded with you. Only scammers will ask for the items back, and you are solely liable and responsible for your own action if you return the items.
2. DON'T purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods. Make sure the final item you intend to receive is the same as the listing descriptions. For example: If you want to buy a WOW account and the seller asks you to place order for Path Of Exile items, then it is most likely a scam. Report this to us immediately.
3. DON'T disclose any information (eg. your G2G account login details) to the sellers which may jeopardize the safety of your account.
4. DON'T take the risk by transacting outside of G2G as it is not covered by GamerProtect.
5. DON'T conduct any other transactions in-game. Trading is strictly for the delivery of your order only.
6. DON'T entertain any advertisement in-game sent through whispers or private messages.
7. DON'T entertain sellers who attempt to solicit sales from your character by directing you to another website.
8. DON'T click on any suspicious links or attachments, as they may lead to potentially harmful websites or compromise your online security.
1. DO take a screenshot or proof and email it to email@example.com along with your order number and a summary of the complaint if you find any of the sellers were to conduct themselves in an inappropriate manner.
2. DO purchase accounts that come with recovery access so you may gain full and complete ownership of the account.
3. To learn more about scam info, please visit the link below: