Feel confident each time you transact at G2G. GamerProtect ensures that sellers will complete your order as described.
1. GamerProtect will cover a buyer's purchase when:
- Buyer did not receive their order.
- Buyer receive an item that does not work
- Item received by the buyer does not match product description
2. GamerProtect does not cover the following:
- Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer's remorse and any reasons other than not receiving the order, item not working or not as described.
- Transactions made outside of G2G Marketplace or private deals.
- Any amendment by Game Developer / Game Publisher after delivery is successfully conducted.
3. GamerProtect does not cover fraudulent claims. We reserve the right to permanently suspend a buyer's account for filing fraudulent claims:
- Buyer filing a chargeback after receiving their item.
- Buyer filing a chargeback after the order is completed.
- Buyer filing a chargeback after receiving a refund/exchange.
4. Buyers must only confirm the receipt of your order after you have verified the item received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order indicate that you are satisfied with your purchase and finalising the transaction. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to G2G within seventy two (72) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which are finalised and completed.
5. All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer to the full and absolute exclusion of G2G and G2G does not provide any after sale services. G2G may, but shall not be obliged to, assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event that any dispute arises after the conclusion of any Sale Contract.
6. In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 72 hours to respond to our request for information by providing evidence for validation. We will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute if buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
7. We reserve the right to make final decisions about all disputes including appeals.
8 We may provide buyers and sellers with each other's contact information relating to a request.
9. GamerProtect is not a product warranty.