How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

1 hour delivery ?

I picked this seller due to a quick delivery time. It's been more than an hour and I'm confused as to how one can advertise one hour delivery and then not follow up, yet have a rep?

In regards to your order 8666206, we have informed the seller via Skype to go online as soon as possible to contact you. 

Rest assured, as we will have you notified as soon as we are able to get in touch with the seller.  Your patience is much appreciated and in the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions.  

Thank you I appreciate it

I still haven't heard anything. I'm wondering if I should just go with another seller.

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Do let us know if you wish to cancel the order and make a new one with a different seller, or provide little more time for the current seller to delivery your order?

Thank you and we look forward for your reply.

Okay well I'll wait another 6 hours or so. Perhaps we're in different time zones.

Thank you so much for your patience, and at the same time we will notify you once the seller is online and ready to deliver your order. 

Yeah I hate to ask but could you give me store credits so I can go to another seller? This person hasn't been online since I ordered and it's been a long time.

We will forward your cancellation request to the department in charge. Please note that the refund in store credits for the cancellation will be provided your  G2G account approximately within 30 minutes from now. You may then use the store credits to  make another order with a different seller. We will have you notified through a separate email once the  

store credit is refunded to your G2G account.

Kindly take note that your purchase has been refunded in Store Credits and it has been credited into your G2G account. You may proceed to place a new order with us by using your available Store Credits.

Login to post a comment