How can we help you today?

Start a new topic
Solved

No Response from seller for order

look I purchased gems for Clash of Clans and all I ask for is communication when they are starting the process so I know when to not log into my game but I get nothing at all.  Have some damn decency to respond to a client who just purchased something on your site and given you their information and trusting you not to screw them over it's not hard to talk and let us know what the hell is going on.

Hi James,

It seems your order 8891090 has been delivered by our seller previously. You may confirm your order through our website. We apologise for any inconvenience you faced while shopping with us. 

Thank you

Ich bekomme mein gekauftes Produkt vom Verkäufer XsaleX nicht.

Hoffe ihr könnt mir weiter helfen,es geht um einem Fortnite Account den ich für 10.99 Euro gekauft habe.

i have ordered an account boost on gta but the seller wont reply to my messages so I don't know when I can go back on my account.

Bonjour, depuis 6 heures je n'ai pas de nouvelles du vendeur de la commande №11062091, comment faire? La page où je devais recevoir les identifiants de compte m'a dit de contacter le support, alors je me tourne vers vous aujourd'hui. S'il vous plaît répondez-moi pour résoudre mon problème

Login to post a comment