How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

NEGATIVE GEMS PAYPAL REFUND

As g2g is not giving refunds for the negative gems, can someone who had his money refunded via PayPal explain what he did to get his money back? or atleast share your experience… did you get full refund? what edvidences did you send to them?

Thanks...

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $65.72 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

I got some back through paypal, but everybody here needs to go through paypal and just let them know straight up what happen. Paypal is a legit site that is on our side, if you did no wrong doing then you should be good. just talk to them dont even waste your time here g2g will make up so many excuses and loopholes when they know they are at wrong! scandalous site man this. all these promises like "no ban no hack gems no negative" its just all BS to try and lure people to buy and few months later we get ban from the game and get negative. thats a crime they are commiting and paypal will help you out just talk to them .

Congratulations. I hope they will help me get my money back as well.

the problem is that I made like 10 payments how I am supposed to dispute all?

go through each one, one by one and dispute it thats what i did. it dont matter if you repeat yourself as long they know its from the same seller do your thang man

alright also what kind of evidences you send to them??

i just told them what happened they looked into it and found out themselves. but if you have anything like screen shots or whatever then send it to paypal. dont even bother doing it through g2g i feel they are all working together to scam people. its not the first people gotten scam from them through the first wave and they still let it happen figure that out.

Iñigo, entiendo que eres español como yo, entonces has obtenido alguna respuesta por parte de g2g o paypal? Porque lo de g2g parece que se estan riendo de mi!!

G2g is a complete scam!!

Shyvietboy, then when we reclaim the charges to paypal, we wrote them exactly?

ami me están venga a decir que están trabajando con el vendedor y están mirando mi caso pero llevan como 10 días y no recibo ninguna respuesta, estoy pensando quejarme por paypal pero me da mucha pereza haha

my dudes just write them exactly what happen, that the seller from this site sold you gems then requested it back through the game that put you on negative. all of which is commiting fraud and thus they need to act accordingly and give you back your money. i cant believe they are still trying to sell gems after all this, now they are saying its itunes gift cards and its safe. nothing is safe they can still get refunds or report the gift cards also after a few months. bunch of scam artist corrupt sellers on here this g2g supposed to be safe and acting like the middle man but they are not safe because once it goes bad like whats going on right now they will send you a email telling you to not dispute it over paypal wtf? really that right there just prove what type of site this is.

It has come to our attention that you have recently disputed a charge from your PayPal account or card issuer in connection to this order number. 

It might appear in your credit card statement as PAYPAL *OFFGAMERS

The dispute has resulted in a loss to our company. We urge that you contact your bank to remove your dispute. Please reply and assure us that this has been a mistake, as much as we have put faith in doing business with you.

We would be more than glad if you are able to contact your credit card issuer or PayPal to close the dispute. Please kindly fill up the authorization form as the purchase was authorized to be debited from your account and the dispute is now canceled. 

I write to confirm that I now recognize:

PayPal transaction ID #9884121 for $401.88 USD dated 21 February 2018

Payable to OffGamers Limited. I authorize this payment to be debited from my card account or PayPal account and now withdraw the dispute (charge-back) that I have raised via my card issuer or PayPal.

PayPal or Card-holder’s Signature:

WTF!! is this g2g if we dispute it because of your sellers being scam artist then we want back our money. why would we disregard it and just let you take our money after its been requested back from your sellers! wow unbelievable, now you guys see what type of scheme they have going around here take a look

im a Little bit confused, so they send you that email telling you to remove your dispute through paypal?

yeah thats what theyll try to do bunch of rip offs

Login to post a comment