[Accessing G2G WebChat]
There are 4 locations where you can access G2G WebChat.
1. Access the Chat by clicking on its icon on the header.
2. Access the Chat by clicking on its icon at the Product Listings page.
3. Access the Chat by clicking on its icon at Seller Store.
4. Access the Chat by clicking on its icon at Order Details page.
[G2G WebChat Interface & Features]
1. Chat Setting & Profile Setting
(i) Chat Setting: Language translation setting, preferred language setting, time zone setting.
(ii) Store Setting: Will be redirected to the page to do setting related to Seller Store.
(iii) Logout From Chat: Will logout from G2G.com at the same time.
2. Find a username or order number by using the search box.
3. Checkbox to delete one or more chats
4. Dropdown to filter for active orders and unread messages.
(i) Active Orders
(ii) Unread Messages
5. Tick the boxes to perform bulk deletion of chats
6. Click on “Load More Chats” to see more chats.
7. User online Status
8. User country or location
9. If buyer initiate chat from the product listing page, the related product will be shown in the chat window.
10. If buyer initiate chat from the order details page, the related order info will be shown in the chat window.
11. Supported file format that can be sent through the chat: png, jpeg, gif, bmp, webp, webm, mp4, mpeg4, mov, mpegps and ogv.
12. View Profile, Block User, Clear Chat, and Delete user tab
13. Hide or show order details
14. Sold amount related to the buyer: The amount shown here is based on the purchased amount placed by the buyer (Note: Amount before selling fees are deducted). Amount is being shown in USD.
15. Active Orders
16. Completed Orders
17. Purchased Orders (shopping cart icon)
18. Sold Orders ($ icon)
19. Order Status (Note : Order status will not automatically refreshed. Users need to refresh it manually for latest updates)
20. Load More Orders