How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

New Withdrawal Rules

Not so long ago, new withdrawal rules were applied on the site. There was no information about that and I was a bit confused when I found out that only PayPal withdrawals are available for Normal sellers. Of course, PayPal is very popular and accessible in every country. But there is only one and probably the biggest problem of it. If you, for example, live in Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Cook Island, Cote D'Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Pitcairn Islands, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, Suriname, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Yemen, Zambia or Zimbabwe you CAN'T accept payments on your PayPal account. You can add your credit card, you can pay for some products and services but you CAN'T accept payments. So it's IMPOSSIBLE to withdraw money from G2G for those people who live in listed countries and not a big sellers on this site. I think it's very unprofitable for G2G because other sites offer more withdrawal options. And, of course, it's uncomfortable for people. So it will be great if you can revise withdrawal rules or at least explain your users why new rules were applied.

6 people like this idea

I use your service for 1.5 years. Please return the opportunity to use WebMoney

I am from Ukraine, and I cannot accept payments to my PayPal, how are you going to solve the withdrawal problem for people who in fact do not have PayPal?

I wrote a ticket, and after a long correspondence I received an answer. They simply do not imagine that PayPal may not work at all. I am trying to convey this idea,  since from seller@g2g.com has not been answered.

Answer:

Please kindly check with our respective team : seller@g2g.com OR Skype1 : live:g2gsellers1
Sellers Support Working Hours : 9:30AM - 6.00PM (+8 GMT)

Я тоже не хочу связываться с пэйпалом, боюсь они вообще могут заблокировать мне пэйпал за выводы денег - в России техническая поддержка PayPal работает по-скотски. Раньше выводил на вебмани стабильно, сейчас я вижу то что вывод на вебмани закрыт, почему об этом нет никаких новостей? Вы хотя бы объясните почему вы закрыли вывод на вебмани. G2G я надеюсь на Вас, Вы всегда стараетесь ответить и помочь. Войдите в наше положение и откройте снова вывод на вебмани. 

There are no warnings in the news about changes in withdrawals from the G2G website. Smacks of fraud on the part of the site. Give at least one last time to withdraw funds through webmoney and part good friends ...

не будет вам вебмани они плюют на продавцов я в этом убедился..

Я перестал торговать на площадке из-за дурацкого изменения по выплатам, без веб мани нет смысла! 

Login to post a comment