1. All sales are final at G2G and refund will not be given except the following conditions:
1.1 Buyer did not receive their order. As long as the product has not been delivered or partially delivered, cancellation and refund is possible at any time. For cancellation of a transaction, refer to the cancellation policy.
1.2 Product received by the buyer does not match product description.
2. Refund policy does not cover the following:
2.1 Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
2.2 Transactions made outside of G2G Marketplace.
2.3 Refunds will not be issued due to buyer’s dissatisfaction with the product, remorse, mistakenly purchased items and never escalate the order within 72 hours and in the scenario that the buyer’s computer does not meet the minimum Product requirements.
2.4 By purchasing any products from the G2G platform, the buyer understands, acknowledges and accepts this release of liability.
2.5 G2G does not cover fraudulent claims. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer's account for filing fraudulent claims.
3. Buyers must only confirm the receipt of the order after the buyer has verified the product received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of the order indicates that the buyer is satisfied with the purchase and finalizing the transaction, after which the payment will be released to the seller. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints are raised or made by the relevant Buyer to G2G within seventy two (72) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which are finalised and completed.
4. In the event of a trading dispute,the buyer has 72 hours to respond to G2G support requests for information by providing evidence for validation. G2G will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute when the buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
5. All payment disputes or chargeback is not covered by G2G. G2G will stop the investigation and any request including refunds will not be entertained in this scenario.
6. All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer. G2G may assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event of a dispute after the conclusion of Sale Contract, but shall not otherwise be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever in respect of Sale Contracts.
7. For orders which have passed the verifying stage, handling fee will not be refunded.
8. Buyers can choose to refund the orders into G2G Store Credit or original Payment method. G2G Store Credit is a credit voucher towards future purchases.
9. However, in the event that the cancellation is due to the payment not passing the verifying stage, refunds will be done using the same payment method that was initially used to make the purchase.
10. Depending on the type of payment method the buyer uses, refund may typically take up to 14 days to process. This is because the banks do not usually finalize a refund immediately and the authorization hold of the funds may take up to 14 days to expire.
Product Category : GiftCards / Video Games / Software
G2G shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the GiftCards / Video Games / Software and any of the losses or damages suffered by the holder of the GiftCards / Video Games / Software that arise from or in connection with the loss or damage of the GiftCards / Video Games / Software.
- To be eligible for a refund, GiftCards / Video Games / Software must not be downloaded from the buyer’s G2G account.
- Since the purchase is a digital product, it is deemed as “downloaded” after the GiftCards / Video Games / Software is delivered to the buyer's G2G account. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict non-refundable or exchangeable.
Product Category : Game items ( game accounts, coins/currencies, gamepal, game boosting service, game items and game points)
- Buying in-game Services for real money is against the Game Developer / Game Publisher terms and conditions for most online games. Game Items (including game accounts, coins/currencies,gamepal, game boosting service, game items and game points), would be risk of being banned, suspended, blocked and retrieved.
*Game Developer / Game Publisher refers to the companies that publish and market games and invest in projects and games developers, such as Amazon Games , Blizzard Entertainment, PUBG Studios, etc.
- By purchasing the Game Items, buyers agree and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Game Developer / Game Publisher’s Policy. G2G shall be under no liability whatsoever to buyers that violate the Game Developer / Game Publisher’s Policy.
G2G would not undertake any responsibility and never accept canceling the order or refund after the order completed.
Product Category : Direct TopUp
Buyer must read the product description thoroughly and confirm that the game name, server, account name and the amount purchased are correct before proceeding to final checkout.
G2G assumes no liability for wrong purchases made by the customer due to negligence and/or false or wrong information provided, which may result in damages and losses.
Order Status & Cancellation Request
1. For any cancellation request, the buyer must click on the “Cancel Order” button and fill up the cancellation form, including : Cancellation reason and Refund Choice. G2G will process the cancellation request according to order status.
2. When the buyer places a new order, an email and alert will be sent to notify the seller. When the buyer cancels the order at this new order stage, the cancellation request will be processed automatically by the system and subsequently refunded by G2G.
3. The buyer will receive a notification update when the seller is preparing the goods. This happens when the seller has viewed the general delivery info (eg: server name, quantity etc, EXCEPT character ID). When the buyer cancels the order at this stage, the order will not be cancelled immediately because the request has to be approved by the seller. The order will be cancelled automatically by the system if there is no response from the seller after 6 hours, or as soon as the seller has accepted the buyer's cancellation request. If the seller did not move the new order to prepare within 48 hours, the system will cancel the order automatically and refund the buyer.
4. Seller will proceed to view the character ID / Steam Link (or details related to the actual recipient in-game) once preparation is completed and ready for delivery. When the buyer cancels the order at this stage, the order will not be cancelled immediately because the request has to be approved by the seller. The order will be cancelled automatically by the system if there is no response from the seller after 36 hours, or as soon as the seller has accepted your cancellation request.
5. Once the seller has delivered the order, the buyer may confirm the delivery and release the funds to the seller by clicking "Confirm Received" at the order page. The system will automatically confirm the delivery if the buyer did not do so within 3 days upon delivery of the order.
1. Once a transaction has been completed, there are absolutely no returns. By completing the transaction, you are agreeing to accepting the item and finalizing the transaction.
2. Do not return the in-game items under any circumstances and regardless of the reasons given, even if it’s the same character that just traded with you. Only scammers will ask for the items back, and you are solely liable and responsible for your own action if you return the items.
Non-Recurring Payment Policy
For any payment based services, G2G do not offer any kind of subscription-based or recurring services. All payments made to G2G are for one-time purchases only, and this applies to all product categories, including gift cards, video games, software, game items, and game top-up services.
The buyer is required to input all relevant information, such as quantity, character name, server type, or any special notes for the seller, on the product page during each purchase. The final amount, including all applicable fees and taxes, will be clearly displayed on the website before proceeding to the payment page. If the buyer deems the final amount to be incorrect, they have the option to not proceed with the purchase. G2G encourages buyers to carefully review their order details before finalizing their purchase to ensure accuracy.
G2G assumes no liability for wrong order details made by the customer due to proven negligence and/or false or wrong information provided before finalizing their purchase which may result in damages and losses.