How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Could not get my account deleted

Hi,

I asked the support to delete my G2G account in early November (ticket 325251). Since then I've repeatedly asked support to do so. But the account still exists. This is outrageous. A customer should be able to get his account deleted.

So I will keep asking.

DELETE. MY. FUCKING. ACCOUNT.

2 people have this problem

Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Seems like they want to steal as much information from you to hack everything you have.

How the hell do you not have an option to delete an account.  but a million and 1 ways to enter a lot of your information. including uploading a photo and ID of yourself. along with all of your accounts from facebook to google.

This is a scammers work of art.

Reading about all of this bullshit where this site is not trust worthy. the fact that I can't find a way to delete my account is unsettling.

Cookies :
Shasso may also use "cookies" and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites or your responses to e-mail from us - both individually and in aggregated data that does not identify you. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our web sites or e-mails in which you showed an interest or took some action, and help us improve the quality and usefulness of our sites.
Content :
You also provide us information in content you post to the website. Your content (such as reviews, photos and videos) and metadata about your content will be viewed by other users. Shasso can, but has no obligation, to monitor your content you post on the website. We can remove any information you post for any reason or no reason.
Payment Method :
You will also be asked to submit Personal Information depending on the payment method you choose when accessing, purchasing or subscribing to one of our products or services. For example, if you choose to pay for a product/service by credit card, you will be required to provide us the name of your credit card issuer, credit card number, billing address, CVV number, and expiration date.
Log Files :
When you use the website, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your web browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information.
Geo-Location Information :
When you use the website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
Geo-Third Party Tools :
Shasso uses third party analytics tools, to help understand use of the website. Many of these tools collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address. These analytics tools also receive this information and their use of it is governed by their privacy policy.

Login to post a comment