Sell Order Status
1. When a new order comes in from the buyer, the order status is “New Order”. “New Order” means the seller has not viewed the delivery details. If buyer requests to cancel the order at this stage, the order will be cancelled immediately.
2. When seller clicks on the “View Delivery Details” button, the order status will change to “Preparing”. Seller will be able to see the general delivery info except the Character ID. If buyer requests to cancel the order, seller will be given 6 hours to react to the cancellation request. Seller can choose to either reject or accept the cancellation request. To reject the cancellation request, seller must provide a solid reason in writing or upload pictures as proof. If the seller did not move the new order to preparing within 48 hours, the system will cancel the order automatically and refund the buyer.
3. When seller clicks on the “Start Trading” button, the order status will change to “Delivering”. Seller will be able to see the Character ID and the field to fill in delivered quantity. If buyer requests to cancel the order, seller will be given 48 hours to react to the cancellation request. Seller can choose to either reject or accept the cancellation request. To reject the cancellation request, seller must provide a solid reason in writing or upload pictures as proof. However under certain circumstances, we may override the automated system cancellation with manual cancellation when we deem the issue as a matter of urgency or to expedite its resolution.
4. Once seller has confirmed the delivery of all goods, the order status will change to “Delivered”, and buyer will no longer be able to request for order cancellation, but they can escalate the issue if buyer and seller is unable to reach a solution (seller must upload all the delivery proof).
5. Once buyer has confirmed received all the goods, the order status will change to “Completed”. If buyer is given a partial refund after seller accepted cancellation for a sold order which has been partially delivered, the sold order status will also be moved to "Completed" status.
6. For Gift Cards service, delivery will be instant. If the payment from the buyer is unsuccessful, the sell order will be cancelled by the system.
Issue Escalation & Delivery Proof
1. Buyer and seller must communicate via G2G chat to solve any issue that may arise. Buyer can only escalate the issue to G2G team for review if a resolution cannot be reached after 48 hours (buyer can only click the “Escalate” button after waiting for 48 hours. Only buyer can escalate the issue via the system).
2. Seller must upload all delivery proof to the sell order.
3. Once a buyer escalate the issue, the sell order page will be updated with related info, and G2G team will investigate it.
Order Cancellation Notification
1. When a buyer requests for order cancellation, seller will receive a notification via email and G2G notification system.
Order Cancellation Request
1. When a buyer requests for order cancellation, seller will be given certain amount of time to react to the cancellation request. Please refer to “Sell Order Status” above.
2. If seller fails to react to the order cancellation request in the given time, system will automatically cancel the order.
3. If the cancellation request has been rejected (by the seller) or withdrawn (by the buyer), buyer may only request to cancel again after 1 hour.