Store credit are stored value credits purchased at our store. It is an alternative payment method to using credit cards when making purchases. With a readily available line of credit in your account in the form of store credit, purchases can be made quicker with minimal hassle.
Top Up Store Credit
1. Click on your profile icon on the top menu and select Store Credits.
2. Enter the amount you want to reload and click "Top up now".
3. Select payment method and proceed to Checkout.
4. You will receive the order number once you have successfully completed the transaction.
Using Store Credit
Place an order like you normally would. The store credit in your account will be deducted to pay for the order. If there is insufficient store credit available, you will be asked to select a payment method to pay for the remaining balance of your order.
Checking Statement And Balance
1. To view your store credit statement, click on your profile icon on the top menu and select Store Credits. Then click View Statement.