As part of our obligation to regulatory compliance, sellers can only withdraw funds to accounts with beneficiary name that matches G2G profile name.
1. Go to "My G2G" and click "Payment". You can choose to convert your funds or proceed with the withdrawal.
2. To convert your funds prior to withdrawal, click "Convert" and select your preferred currency. Please make sure you have selected the payment gateway with the correct receiving currency, as currency conversion may lead to irreversible forex loss.
3. You may withdraw funds to an existing payment account or create a new one instead. If you wish to add a new payment account, select one of the payment gateway listed or change currency to view more.
4. Enter all information and submit to create new payment account.
5. When you are ready to withdraw, select one of the existing payment account, then enter the amount to withdraw.
6. Double check all information before confirming your withdrawal.
7. You will receive your payment request number upon submission.
8. To view your payment ID, click on your available balance.
9. You can then retrieve the Payment ID and view its details.