Note: Any transaction or communication made outside of G2G.com will not be covered under GamerProtect.
1. Buyer and seller can communicate with each other through the G2G standalone chat application. The G2G chat application is accessible by clicking on the icon located at the top of the menu.
3. There are two ways you can add the buyer into your chat list:
a. From your order details page
b. The buyer profile page
4. You may use the translation tool if required.
5. Then select the language you want to translate to.
6. To turn on/off your chat on your profile page (note: chat button will still be shown at the product listing and order details page), click on your username at the menu bar, then click on the chat button to toggle it on/off.
Note: As the chat application is a standalone app, a user who is online in the chat does not mean he/she is currently login to and active in their G2G account.