Every time you sign in to Shasso, you’ll be asked to enter a verification code. Choose to have the verification code sent by text message or from an authentication app on your phone. Enter the code in Shasso and you’ll be signed in to Shasso with added peace of mind.
1. Download and install an authentication app.
Before you can set up 2FA on your account, you’ll need to download and install an authentication app on your device. Shasso 2FA can be used with most Time-Based, One-Time Password (TOTP) applications. Here are a few options to get you started:
2. Login to your account and click "My Shasso"
3. Click on "Security"
4. Expand Two-Factor authentication section.
5. Enter your password and click on "Next".
6. Configure your 2FA by scanning the QR code. Then enter the verification code generated. Click on "Activate" to complete the process.
1. Login to your Shasso account and click on "My Shasso".
2. Click "Security"
3. Enter the code that you see in your authencation application and click "Deactivate".