Order Status & Cancellation Request
1. When you place a new order, an email and alert will be sent to notify the seller. If you cancel the order at this new order stage, the cancellation request will be processed automatically by the system and subsequently refunded by G2G. Refund to G2G Store Credit may take within 5 mins - 1 hour.
2. You will receive a notification update when seller is preparing the goods. This happens when the seller has viewed the general delivery info (eg: server name, quantity etc, EXCEPT character ID). If you cancel the order at this stage, the order will not be cancelled immediately because the request has to be approved by the seller. The order will be cancelled automatically by the system if there is no response from the seller after 24 hours, or as soon as the seller has accepted your cancellation request. If the seller did not move the new order to preparing within 48 hours, the system will cancel the order automatically and refund the buyer.
3. Seller will proceed to view your character ID / Steam Link (or details related to the actual recipient in-game) once preparation is completed and ready for delivery. If you cancel the order at this stage, the order will not be cancelled immediately because the request has to be approved by the seller. The order will be cancelled automatically by the system if there is no response from the seller after 48 hours, or as soon as the seller has accepted your cancellation request.
1. Once seller has delivered the order, you may confirm the delivery and release the funds to the seller by clicking "Confirm Received" at the order page. The system will automatically confirm the delivery if you did not do so within 3 days upon delivery of your order.
Dispute & Issue Escalation
1. If there is any trading dispute or issue with the delivery (such as order not received), you may click on the "Did Not Receive" button and communicate with the seller to resolve the issue. Most of the issues are raised due to miscommunication and can actually be solved quickly between buyer and seller. We highly encourage buyer and seller to communicate through the G2G chat system to solve the issue before escalating it.
2. If a resolution cannot be reached after 48 hours, you may click on the "Escalate" button to seek mediation from G2G team. G2G team may take up to 7 days to investigate and give a final decision on the matter.
3. You may click on "Confirm Received" again if you made a mistake in disputing the order, or when the issue has been resolved.