Sell your items at G2G Marketplace with peace of mind and let GamerProtect handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under GamerProtect:
1. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed. G2G will work with the payment gateways to resolve the issue.
2. Report a listing: G2G proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.
3. Your account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service to be covered under GamerProtect.
Proof of delivery:
1. All proof of delivery must be uploaded immediately after delivery is made.
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof.
3. For Account service, this include the screenshot of account information such as login email and password, which you submitted through G2G to the buyer.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.