Sell your items at G2G Marketplace with peace of mind and let GamerProtect handle all necessary verification so you can solely focus on your trades.
Coverage provided to seller under GamerProtect:
1. Chargeback liability: This applies when a buyer is trying to file for unauthorised payment refund (chargeback). Given that the seller can provide full delivery proof based on our services requirement, the seller will be fully reimbursed.
2. Your account and product listings must be in check with our Terms of Service to be covered under GamerProtect.
What is not covered under GamerProtect:
1. Product or services not as described
2. Non-delivery of order
3. Intentional fraud or scam - Seller's account will be permanently suspended and G2G reserves the right to recall all payment being disbursed to seller and pursue legal action.
Proof of delivery:
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through your Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in your Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of both image and video files:
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, avi, flv
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 150 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount, please refer to our guidelines.
3. For Account service, this include the screenshot of account information such as login email and password, which you submitted through G2G to the buyer.
4. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
5. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
6. For other game services, screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
G2G proactively monitors all activity of the Marketplace, but you can help to identify any suspicious activities by reporting it to us if you found any user violating our terms and policies, including any exploits, abuse or solicitation for private deals.