Every time you sign in to G2G, you’ll be asked to enter a verification code. Choose to have the verification code sent by text message or from an authentication app on your phone. Enter the code in G2G and you’ll be signed in to G2G with added peace of mind.
1. Download and install an authentication app.
Before you can set up MFA on your account, you’ll need to download and install an authentication app on your device. G2G MFA can be used with most Time-Based, One-Time Password (TOTP) applications. Here are a few options to get you started:
iPhone - Google Authenticator, Duo Mobile, Authy, 1Password
Android - Google Authenticator, Duo Mobile, Authy
Windows Phone - Microsoft Authenticator, Duo Mobile
2. Login to your account and click Settings > Account.
3. Click on "Security"
4. Check the Multi Factor Authentication section.
5. Enter your password and click on "Next".
6. Configure your MFA by scanning the QR code. Then enter the verification code generated. Click on "Activate" to complete the process.
1. Login to your G2G account and click on Settings > Account.
2. Click "Security"
3. Enter the code that you see in your authencation application and click "Deactivate".