Note: This is just a general guide. Each game is unique and may require additional proof.
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through your Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in your Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of both image and video files:
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, avi, flv
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 150 files per order
2. For Account service, this include the screenshot of account information such as login email and password, which you submitted through G2G to the buyer.
3. For games that support email notification: Screenshots of such notifications indicating changes made to the sold account, such as login IP or device changes.
4. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
5. If the content of the video or screenshot provided is not in English language, please provide a brief explanation or translation of the content.
6. G2G reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.
7. Please read more on account service rules and descriptions.