Note: This is just a general guide. Each game is unique and may require additional proof.
Sellers are required to capture the delivery proofs according with anything related to:
1. Recipient name
2. Delivery amount
3. Trade complete notification
4. System message that are able to prove the delivery has been completed
1. Please upload delivery proof immediately through your Sold Order page upon delivery of order. We will no longer accept delivery proof sent to our mailbox. If the delivery proof is not found in your Sold Order, or uploaded within stipulated time frame, we will deem no delivery proof is submitted by the seller and decisions will be made on this basis in the event of a trade dispute. The system will now support uploading of both image and video files:
(a) Supported format: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, wmv, avi, flv
(b) Size limit: Maximum 100MB per file
(c) Quantity: Maximum 150 files per order
2. For order amount higher than USD 500.00, seller is required to keep a copy of video proof. Certain games may also require video proof regardless of trading amount, please refer to our guidelines.
3. Any screenshots to validate the completion of transactions must also be included as proof.
4. Screenshots or video proof must consist of buyer's character ID, quantity before and after the delivery.
5. G2G reserves the right to cancel the order if seller is found to have submitted incorrect or fake proof of delivery.